Neosho County Community College will adapt to the changing needs of our current and future constituents with innovative, creative programs based on the leadership and excellence in faculty, administration, and staff and be the premier community college in Kansas.
The mission of Neosho County Community College is to enrich our communities and our students’ lives.
Our purposes are:
Student learning through:
- Integrating effective curriculum, teaching, and technology to build engaging educational environments,
- Using effective assessment processes for educational environments,
- Advancing critical thinking and open exchange of ideas;
Student success through:
- Facilitating student goal completion, retention and persistence,
- Promoting accessibility via college/career readiness efforts, affordability, flexible scheduling & modalities,
- Using a comprehensive system of proactive support,
- Embracing diversity;
Accountability to stakeholders through:
- Communicating openly with all constituencies,
- Managing resources ethically & effectively,
- Implementing systematic, evidence-based integrated plans,
- Supporting and developing college employees and the Board of Trustees,
- Providing safe and comprehensive facilities;
Meeting community needs through:
- Facilitating community and economic development by providing an informed citizenry & skilled workforce,
- Fostering cultural, educational, and athletic enrichment,
- Offering learning opportunities for all,
- Inspiring a spirit of service, innovation and entrepreneurship.